Supply Chain and Planning Controller
Competitive basic salary + 20 days holiday + your birthday off + health care scheme + other company benefits
Full time, Monday to Friday
FSC is a family business with 29 years of award winning experience in creating, rolling out and managing bespoke customer food-on-the-move solutions. Our Customers include a selection of blue-chip companies in various industries, such as Shell, Debenhams, Thornton’s and Dunelm.
We offer a range of consultancy services drawing on our in-depth knowledge of the food-on-the-move sector and have managed projects in South America, North America, Asia, Scandinavia and several European countries.
Our Head Office is located in the world-famous village of Cheddar and we have an Innovation Centre near Bristol in Flax Bourton. Although many of the team are based throughout the UK and Europe, we regularly get together to review performance, share best practice and socialise! As well as working in a challenging and fast-moving environment, we believe it’s important to have a big chunk of fun and no day is ever the same at FSC.
The role will involve:
- Management and development of the Planning and Statistic team
- Ensure the Planning team meet the required KPI’s in terms of sales and waste
- Supporting the business in decisions in the wider product mix and distribution at Shell sites
- Oversee the delivery of analytical reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Through the use of analytical reports support the wider business in delivery of clear outputs that business initiatives
- Support the integration of new software programs (internal and external) within the planning, supply chain and statistic teams
- Development and maintenance of the ongoing supply program across the total business (from product sourcing to delivery to site)
- Educated to A Level standard
- Degree level qualification whilst experience within a supply chain and planning environment would be advantage
- Further qualification in supply chain and team management
- Previous background in leadership role (minimum 2 years)
- Can show a clear knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain and demonstrate achievements within that environment (minimum 2 years experience)
- Demonstrate strong analytical & commercial understanding within previous business setting
- Experience/understanding required in the integration of software programs
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales and wastage targets
- Team development and leadership
- Due to daily contact with internal and external stakeholders strong presentation and communication skills
- Competent in all windows / office based software, particularly EXCEL
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work as part of a team or on their own to delivery tight commercial targets
- Relishes working in a fast-paced environment in a hands-on capacity
- Has ability to learn, implement and use new software as required
- The ability to work on own and with tight commercial targets.