Competitive basic salary + health care scheme, pension plan, 21 days holiday, bike to work scheme
Full time, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
FSC is a family business with 27 years of award winning experience in creating, rolling out and managing bespoke customer food-on-the-move solutions. Our customers include a selection of blue-chip companies in various industries, such as Shell, Debenhams and John Lewis. We offer a range of consultancy services drawing on our in depth knowledge of the food-on-the-move sector and have managed projects in South America, North America, Asia, Scandinavia and several European countries.
Our Head Office is located in the world famous village of Cheddar and, although many of the teams are based throughout the UK and Europe, we regularly get together to review performance, share best practice and socialise!
The role of the Analyst:
The role that the Data and Report Analyst fulfils and the aims of this position are integral in developing and maximising sales of bake plan products with your retailer base. You will have attention to detail and a concern for order and quality. The role requires the ability to manage the bespoke bake plans for each site and make amends, liasing with FSC BDCs and Customer Retailers controlling maximising sales and reducing waste
The role will start with a focus on make bake plan amendments according to standing rules and weekly instructions, getting these approved by BDC and then entering then on the Bake plan website and over time, with experience, will develop to also interpret weekly sales data and create the ordering strategy for the week.
The role will also cover the analysis of the sales, bake plan and waste reports and also recorded individual site special requirements onto the store database within FSC
- All store bake plan reviewed weekly in line with weekly strategy
- To develop competence in interpreting data and creating a strategy
- Work together with field team and customer services to communicate order strategy and amends
- Maintain and update data in relation to all customers
- Achieving wastage targets
- Achieving Bake plan report deadlines
- Automation of any processes as necessary
- To learn how to compile the necessary data for your reports.
- Identify process improvement and suggest solutions
- To prioritise workload and react to situations as and when they arise
Perform any other duties and objectives as required from time to time in order to contribute effectively to the achievement of the business aims and objectives. Hours may need to flexible to both suit FSC and your other business.
- Proven experience in using a data base and Microsoft office applications – Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Able to analyse reports: which will include wastage, sales by product, sales by store, comparing performance against last year, forecasting for months ahead including seasonal changes
- Interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills taking inbound and making non sales focused outbound calls to existing customers
- Attention to detail, experience in letter writing and e-mail communication desirable
- Knowledge of marketing tools as well as some project management exposure will be an advantage
- Time Management
- Able to work as part of a team
- Willing to learn through self-development
- Full Driving Licence