£ competitive basic + fully expensed car + ipad + iphone + health care scheme + pension scheme
FSC is a family business with 25 years of award winning experience in creating, rolling out and managing bespoke customer food-on-the-move solutions. Our customers include a selection of blue-chip companies in various industries. We offer a range of consultancy services drawing on our in depth knowledge of the food-on-the-move sector. Our Head Office is located in the world famous village of Cheddar and, although many of the team are based throughout the UK and Europe, we regularly gather together to review performance, share best practice.
The role will involve:
A new and exciting team is being created by FSC in order to deliver operational excellence, an unsurpassed customer experience and improved profitability for a major blue-chip retail partner. Unlike regular Business/Sales Development jobs these roles seek to better understand the way businesses operate and give unbiased advice to the stakeholders without having a particular agenda to push. You are genuinely developing businesses rather than seeking to sell more products B2B.
You will have a number of key levers at your disposal and it is your challenge to choose the correct levers to suit the needs of the businesses you are working with. In contrast with a “normal” sales role you are not tasked with selling more units to benefit our business but the goal is to improve profitability for the business unit and for the client – however that is achieved As a Food2go Consultant (F2GC) reporting into one of the two District managers (DM), you will have your own network of sites to performance manage, coach and reward. These sites will be assessed monthly by the DM.
- To fully participate in meetings with independent retailers in your region using our bespoke software to identify areas where opportunities exist for increasing sales.
- The constant coaching of onsite staff to ensure that they enjoy their work, complete tasks efficiently and engage effectively with their customers.
- Working with the retailers and client Territory Managers to assess the business operations and make the necessary adjustments.
- To identify opportunities and implement new POS, merchandising plans, display equipment and layouts.
- Dealing and investigating customer complaints so we can resolve the specific case and prevent repeats of the issue in the future.
- Interacting with EHOs following any of their visits and reports on our client’s sites.
- To keep a close watch on product quality and report back into the Technical department any products you find that don’t meet the high standards we expect.
- Be aware of market developments and be aware of the ranges, innovations and concepts offered by our competitors.
- Creating, attending and delivering presentations to territory and district meetings as appropriate.
- Producing Account Management reports on a regular basis to a high standard.
The Necessary Skills:
First class negotiation abilities. The role is not for you to dictate changes to working practices but to explain, advise, justify and convince that your suggestion are correct for the development of the businesses
You must be confident at dealing with:
- Superb communication. Whether face-to-face, on the phone or via email you must have the ability to transfer your experiences and expectations to everybody you interact with.
- Essential that you can gain the trust and loyalty with those people you work alongside as well as inspiring them to deliver the concept whether you are with them or not.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint primarily).
- Self-motivated. Willing to learn through personal development and dedicated to being on site and making a difference.
- Adaptable, conscientious and relentless.
- This role is for someone who demands, and gets results but achieves them in the “right” way!
- Full, clean driving licence.