Competitive basic salary + 20 days holiday + your birthday off + health care scheme + other company benefits
Full time, Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:00
FSC is a family business with 29 years of award winning experience in creating, rolling out and managing bespoke customer food-on-the-move solutions. Our customers include a selection of blue-chip companies in various industries, such as Shell, Debenhams, Thornton’s and Dunelm.
We offer a range of consultancy services drawing on our in-depth knowledge of the food-on-the-move sector and have managed projects in South America, North America, Asia, Scandinavia and several European countries.
Our Head Office is located in the world-famous village of Cheddar and we have an Innovation Centre near Bristol in Flax Bourton. Although many of the team are based throughout the UK and Europe, we regularly get together to review performance, share best practice and socialise! As well as working in a challenging and fast-moving environment, we believe it’s important to have a big chunk of fun and no day is ever the same at FSC.
The role will involve:
- The close management and control, (stock volumes and commercials), of all packaging and ingredient stocks used across the entire FSC estate. As part of stock management, the Stock Controller is responsible for overseeing the re-order process and ensuring deliveries are made within given time frames.
- The Stock Controller will work closely with internal and external stakeholders in managing packaging and ingredient levels closely during the process of listing and de-listing lines. Managing the impact of stock write-off, ensuring costs are kept to minimum and fall within the required business levels.
- The management of royalty payments from suppliers for agreed packaging and ingredient lines. Key to this management is developing a strong and professional working relationship with all external suppliers and key internal stakeholders.
- Resolving day-to-day supply packaging and ingredient issues and ensuring the FSC field teams are fully briefed on such issues and resolutions.
- Supporting the wider Operations team in maintaining all stock and ingredient data inputted in our NPD system. The role will be heavily involved in the development, delivery and daily use of the new ERP systems.
- Management of internal packaging request from suppliers.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Required:
- Educated to A Level standard, including Maths and English
- Background in stock control management is essential, especially within the food/packaging industry
- Experience in managing and engaging extensive number of external and internal stakeholders across a large product portfolio
- Previous exposure to the commercial management of an extensive range of products, either within packaging or food related.
- Computer and software literate, particularly EXCEL
- Strong analytical, numerical and communication skills required in the management of stocks, developing weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports and presenting back to either internal or external stakeholders
- Commercial acumen is essential in managing the stock levels in terms of financial impact to business
- Due to daily contact with external and internal partners strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organisations skills, both written and verbal, required due to high level of packaging and ingredients lines across numerous stakeholders
- Relish working in a fast-paced environment in a hands-on capacity